Technical Integrations Specialist - May 2023 Start
Are you deeply interested in technology and solving complex challenges?
Do you thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment?
Are you looking to kick-start a career in tech with the most innovative recruiting software on the market?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We are looking for someone with a passion for technology to help us transform the way companies recruit and hire through our conversational AI solutions. You'll play a critical role at Paradox, working directly with clients and partnering across internal teams to scope and carry out challenging integration projects. You will serve as a strategic partner and technical expert on building seamless integrations that help our clients simplify and streamline their recruiting processes.
As a Technical Integrations Specialist, you will:
- Build, test and maintain software integrations via APIs for cloud-based applications and HR/recruiting systems
- Act as the technical liaison between team members, clients, and stakeholders to define and clarify requirements, project scope and roadmaps
- Identify useful API calls and areas of improvement within workflow solutions
- Engage in solution design with clients and internal team by participating in virtual meetings
Experience & Requirements:
- Pursuing a bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), or related field
- Previous work or internship experience working with integrations, APIs, or data migration
- Understanding of APIs, especially Web APIs, REST APIs, JSON-RPC and/or XML-RPC
- Familiarity with API development platforms such as Postman, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft and/or SoapUI is a plus
- Understanding of JSON and XML data structures
- Ability to own and manage multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Excellent communication skills and comfort participating in client conversations
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters office
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_66C59CAF-1C33-4989-B79E-42A662CCA8D5_7553