Software Support Specialist
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for a client-obsessed Software Implementation Support Specialist who can join our Client Success team in our new Chicago office to provide top-notch service to our awesome clients as we continue to scale. This individual will wear many hats so they must have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for a passionate and motivated Software Implementation Support Specialist to kick-start their careers. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
Software Implementation Support Specialist Qualifications:
- Love customers (We call them clients) and care deeply about helping solve their problems
- Knowledgeable and passionate about software and the recruiting industry
- Tech-savvy, self-directed, patient, client-centric, results-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Previous experience in a client-facing software support role is required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Software Implementation Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot technical issues via phone & email
- Serve as a dedicated point of contact for new & existing clients
- Collaborate with sales to provide the best experience for the client
- Conduct initial onboarding and continuing education trainings for clients
Software Implementation Support Specialist Benefits:
- The ability to join and grow with an amazing organization, talented team and purposeful mission
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing learning
To meet Olivia, our AI assistant, and learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website - https://paradox.ai
Job Status: Full Time