Software Engineer (C# and .NET)
Are you passionate about contributing to software that reaches millions of users?
Do you love solving interesting problems and building market leading technology?
Are you eager to learn, grow, and make a BIG impact at a fast growing software company?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We’re looking for a passionate engineer who wants to make a BIG impact and help us build the next great software company - Paradox! As a C# Software Engineer, you’ll play a critical role in shaping our first-of-its-kind recruiting software, with a focus on developing and improving web crawling services related to job descriptions and job content.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As a C# Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop business-critical, internal facing-systems and web applications from A to Z
- Be responsible for web crawling services related to job descriptions and job content
- Develop, maintain and improve web crawling services application
- Troubleshoot and identify issues
- Proactively identify changes to web crawlers based on system updates
- Join the exciting culture of a high growth tech start-up - adopt lean methodologies, learn client needs, deliver fast and fail fast in order to rapidly find product-market fit
- Work closely with global teammates, cross functional teams and have an opportunity to collaborate with clients
- Stay updated on the latest technologies and make smart decisions on the best stack and architecture for each project
Experience & Skills Required
- 1-3 years of C# .NET Framework experience
- Experience working with SQL Moderate and Object Oriented Programing design
- Familiarity with general Web Development Knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ office location
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time