Senior Manager, Analytics & Reporting
Are you a data & analytics expert with a passion for leading and coaching teams?
Do you thrive in the exciting world of SaaS product development?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We are looking for a talented Analytics & Reporting Senior Manager to lead a team of data professionals in building our analytics story for the next chapter of our company’s scale. You will be an integral member of the Product team at Paradox, working collaboratively with product managers, engineering, and client-facing teams to bring insights to our teams. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of our award-winning product and impact clients around the globe.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As Senior Manager, Analytics & Reporting, you will:
- Oversee product analytics at Paradox, providing thought leadership, product direction, and mentorship across data & analytics programs, projects, and teams
- Lead and manage a team of Data Analysts focused on building products that deliver insights to our clients through thoughtful product direction to the engineering team
- Work closely with the Client Success team to understand data needs from clients and client success to ensure that goals are achieved
- Own end-to-end project management of data and reporting requests from Paradox clients and internal stakeholders
- Use SQL and Excel to build reports and data files from various sources and enterprise information systems, including automated/scheduled and ad hoc reporting
- Use BI tools to visualize data and create client-facing dashboards and reports
- Collaborate with teammates on Product and Engineering teams on strategic data initiatives and ongoing improvements to our reporting & analytics capabilities
Experience & Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience managing teams focused on data, reporting, and/or analytics
- 5+ years of experience working with structured and unstructured data analysis, developing data visualizations, and producing reports from multiple data sources
- Expert level knowledge in SQL
- Extensive experience in BI reporting and visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, QuickSight, etc.)
- Experience in making product decisions in a SaaS environment delivering client data by working with structured and unstructured data analysis, developing data visualizations, and producing reports from multiple data sources
- R, JMP, Python, and API experience is a plus
- Demonstrated and skilled manager, proven experience growing and coaching data analysts
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Statistics, Business Analytics, or related field
- Ability to work from one of our Paradox offices is strongly preferred, but we're open to alternative arrangements for the right candidate
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_D7E17C56-50CD-439A-9D79-73AACCFED8DF_84825