Salesforce Business Operations Analyst
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Salesforce Business Operations Analyst to help drive our business goals and support our growing team.
The Salesforce Business Operations Analyst will play a critical role in the organization by translating data into meaningful insights, drive decision making, automation, and process improvement, and uncover business opportunities. This role straddles both the Sales and Marketing functions to connect and drive insights across teams. To succeed in this position, you must be analytical, detail-oriented, curious, have strong business acumen and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. In return, you’ll be given the opportunity to collaborate with an outstanding team to drive exceptional business results and continue to grow our company.
Salesforce Business Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Configure and manage upkeep of the Paradox Salesforce instance and future business operation technologies
- Build and analyze sales and marketing reports to help support and drive business decisions
- Develop recommendations and provide insights based on analytical findings
- Serve as a primary point of contact for Salesforce and reporting-related questions
- Provide Salesforce support and training to new and current team members
- Assist with strategic territory planning and ongoing optimization
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing events and campaigns
- Effectively manage time and prioritize workload across Sales & Marketing functions to deliver priorities within agreed-upon timeframes to drive cross-functional insights
Salesforce Business Operations Analyst Qualifications:
- Must be able to work full-time from our Scottsdale office
- Must be a highly proficient Salesforce user with experience building custom reports and dashboards (Salesforce administrator experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years of professional experience in a SaaS/cloud environment preferred
- Experience understanding business needs and the ability to use data to identify insights and business opportunities.
- Strong business acumen and previous experience managing/analyzing sales forecasts and financial models
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Effective and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the desire and proven ability to deliver results in an unstructured environment
Salesforce Business Operations Analyst Benefits include:
- The ability to join and grow with an amazing organization, talented team and purposeful mission
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities and continuous education
Job Status: Full Time