Sales Development Representative
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We've experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for a Sales Development Representative who can grow and scale along with us. This individual will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our client base and revenue. They must be highly motivated, adaptable, customer-focused, curious, and a continuous learner to succeed at Paradox. This is a fast-paced autonomous work environment and we need someone with the passion and drive needed to keep up!
In return, we offer the chance to join a successful startup with its best days ahead. If you want to sell a fantastic AI software to eager customers, work side-by-side with industry leaders & C-level executives, and kick off your sales career with an amazing tech company, we want to hear from you.
Sales Development Representative qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Desire to build a career in sales
- Excellent communication skills & phone presence
- Experience in client-facing roles (Sales and/or customer service)
Sales Development Representative responsibilities:
- Become an HR/Talent Acquisition industry expert
- Prospect & connect with potential clients through cold calling & emailing
- Book meetings with qualified leads for our Account Executives
- Reach & exceed a target of 25 appointments per month
Sales Development Representative benefits:
- The ability to join and grow with an amazing organization, talented team and purposeful mission
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities and continuing education
- Base salary plus uncapped bonus potential
To meet Olivia, our AI assistant, and learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website - https://paradox.ai
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time