Regional Senior Account Executive
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
Are you a client-centric sales professional who loves talent acquisition as much as we do? We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Senior Account Executive to help expand our reach and impact on the Talent industry.
This sales professional will leverage their sales and industry expertise to manage the top named accounts (with 10,000+ employees) in the region. They’ll work closely with our clients, business development team, and Solutions Architects to understand clients’ pain points and improvement opportunities, to drive positive change in the TA/HR practices of these large enterprise organizations.
To succeed, they’ll need to have a deep understanding of the industry, passion for growth through new client acquisition, and the patience and persistence needed to manage a long sales cycle.
Paradox’s Senior Account Executives Love To:
- Build and foster relationships with key players in the industry
- Work closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Present creative solutions through storytelling and consultative conversations
- Collaborate with the Paradox team to deliver scalable recruiting technology to our clients
Successful Senior Account Executives Should Have:
- Experience calling on large enterprise companies with complex organizational structures and multiple decision-makers
- 7+ years experience in software sales - experience selling HR tech software preferred
- Extensive knowledge of recruiting and HR technology solutions
- Prior experience successfully selling in a remote environment
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
To meet Olivia, our AI assistant, and learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website - https://careers.paradox.ai
Job Status: Full Time