Recruiter/Talent Acquisition - Corporate & Technical
At Paradox, we still believe recruiting is a people game. And while we're passionate about removing the "BS" from recruiting (that's the boring stuff!), we know that the value an amazing recruiter brings to the hiring process is critical to a business and its talent. So call us the AI company that's a bit "old school" - we're looking for recruiting professionals who love to recruit.
So if you're a recruiter who enjoys talking to talent face-to-face (even if it's through a video call), figuring out what makes someone tick, and finding the right opportunity for an incredible candidate through a story of how they can be truly great in a certain role (even when it's not inherently obvious), you're in the right place. That's the magic we see in recruiting and that's the impact that you can make here at Paradox.
We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience. We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and now we’re building a world-class, internal talent acquisition team responsible for recruiting employees for the next great HR software company (that’s us!). Is that you?
What can you expect?
- A fast paced organization with a bright future and growth opportunity
- Hiring managers and an organization passionate about the candidate and hiring experience
- The opportunity to share feedback as the voice of the client (customer) as it relates to our product and technology
- An engaged team with a commitment to shared values and goals
- Collaboration with hiring managers and the Chief Talent Officer to identify the skills and talent needed for the position
- To work with candidates from initial connection through offer, acceptance and onboarding
What do we expect?
- Leverage our AI Assistant Olivia to assistant with speed and communication during the recruiting and onboarding process
- Act as the face of Paradox and represent the values of the brand in every interaction with candidates and in the community
- Build thoughtful marketing approaches to attract the right talent to each position
- Serve as the primary relationship and point of contact for the candidate throughout the hiring process (with help from Olivia!)
- Responsiveness to candidates and committed to a positive candidate experience
- Flexibility to easily move projects and respond to the business needs
- Full cycle recruitment experience with hiring product and engineering roles
- Ability to juggle multiple hiring pipelines and open roles
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work with amazing people who are also incredibly talented to build a highly successful business that is revolutionizing the talent experience
- Ability to be on the forefront of next generation recruiting and HR technology
- Work for a CEO who is an HR professional and believes hiring and developing talent is the most important determinant of success for any business
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Option for full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time