At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to support the integrity of our expanding product line.
This individual will leverage their QA experience, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills while working collaboratively with local and remote teams to provide software testing and support for Paradox’s ever-changing product. To succeed in this position, they must have the flexibility, high-give-a-damn, and communication skills needed to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment.
Paradox Quality Assurance Specialists Love To:
- Review and analyze client-specific system requirements and scope of services
- Develop test cases from functional requirements to clearly convey the business user intent
- Participate in triage process, fully reproducing production issues, communicating workarounds, developing missing test scenarios and validating fixes; accurately submitting and maintaining defects in the appropriate repository
- Perform manual exploratory and acceptance testing of new features being iteratively developed as part of an Agile development methodology
Successful Quality Assurance Specialists Should Have:
- 2+ years of experience as a manual tester
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, software testing techniques (manual and automated execution) and automated testing tools (i.e. - Selenium or similar)
- Strong knowledge of quality processes and Agile methodology experience with QA processes and testing 3rd party enterprise applications
- Ability to quickly understand and assimilate business vision and goals in all solutions, and ‘translate’ technical information to users with a variety of skill levels
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and their components
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong computer, data analysis, organizational and problem-solving skills
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time