Product Marketing Manager
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team! This person will leverage their deep understanding of of our product features to create easy-to-understand communications and campaigns that promote our products within the market.
Our Product Marketing Manager will coordinate and execute new product launches and will work closely with our Product, Marketing, and Client Success teams to help internal and external stakeholders understand product updates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Paradox Team. You will be working alongside people who are extremely passionate about AI technology and innovation. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
Paradox’s Product Marketing Managers Love To:
- Create clear and compelling messages to communicate product updates with end users in mind
- Immerse themselves in our company’s overall brand voice and show continuity in all content and communications
- Work as cross-functional leader between Product and Marketing to promote new features and updates
- Coordinate and execute product launches across an omni-channel environment
- Analyze trends and make recommendations to bolster our position/products in the market
- Develop and share release notes for internal and external stakeholders
A Successful Product Marketing Manager Should Have:
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a Product Marketing or Brand Management role
- Exceptional written communication skills - feel comfortable translating complex technical features into benefits for users
- Strong analytical skills matched with boundless creativity
- Strong project management skills and a proven ability to work across functional areas to implement strategies
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
To meet Olivia, our AI assistant, and learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website - https://careers.paradox.ai
Job Status: Full Time