Product Management Intern - Summer 2023
Are you eager to learn, grow, and build a rewarding career in product management?
Do you love to push boundaries and question the status quo?
Are you looking for a summer 2023 internship where you can have a real impact on a growing company?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We’re a company that believes software should be so simple it feels like magic. The Product team at Paradox is looking for a like-minded person who shares our passion for delivering simple solutions to complex problems through elegant, innovative AI software. As a junior member of our Product team, you’ll have the opportunity to kick-start your career in product management and make an impact at our company right from the start. You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Product Directors, Engineers, and client-facing teams to help us design and ship simple, beautiful software that our clients and users love.
Sound like your dream internship? We want to hear from you!
As a Product Management Intern, you will:
- Take abstract ideas & turn them into easy-to-use products
- Work with Product, Engineering, and client-facing teams to define and execute product initiatives
- Translate business requirements into simple, intuitive user interface design proposals and software solutions
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Give and solicit feedback from team members to maintain high product standards
- Uphold our high product standards and design philosophy
- Continuously research and apply the latest UX/UI standards and industry trends
Experience & Skills Required
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Previous internship or work experience
- Experience building & shipping software in an agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to take on responsibilities and persevere when faced with challenges and goals
- Passion for solving complex problems at scale
- A track record of excellence and distinction, such as leadership roles, awards/scholarships, or other personal accomplishments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters office
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_491AC58C-E41F-4552-B4B8-9F6B77BB2832_7553