Marketing & Web Designer
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re a company passionate about great branding and great design. We believe that the highest form of art is in simplicity, and quite frankly-that’s hard work. So, we’re looking for a talented designer to join our marketing team. This role will require someone who is willing to roll-up their sleeves and dig into a large number of web and print-based design work. Projects will include website design and updating, landing pages, email graphics, social graphics and digital related campaign design work. Additional B2B brand work includes sales enablement and client work, as well as presentations, print collateral, and various marketing materials.
As a Marketing & Web Designer, you will:
- Help share our story in a dynamic and powerful way through the creation of client-focused marketing pieces across a variety of channels, including web, print, video, email, and social
- Champion our brand standards and ensure cohesive design and messaging as the brand continues to grow and evolve
- Collaborate with members of sales, client success, and product teams to deliver marketing materials to support internal and external clients
- Keep up-to-date on current design methodologies and B2B marketing trends
- Approach each project with an eye for design and commitment to brand principles
- Manage a balance of speed with the importance of attention to detail
Experience & Skills Required:
- At least 2-3 years full-time experience in a design related role (B2B or agency experience is a plus)
- Strong understanding of web design principles and best practices
- Experience with CSS & HTML, Bootstrap, GitHub
- Knowledgeable in the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, QuickTime, Keynote, Powerpoint, MAC platform (bonus points if you have experience with Framer or Premiere Pro)
- Portfolio or samples of design work
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time