Learning Content Designer
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
As a Learning Content Designer, you will play a pivotal role on our Talent team by delivering impactful, easy-to-understand training content to Paradox employees. New to Learning & Development? That’s fine! This role is all about designing great visual content that will help our employees learn and grow.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Learning Content Designer, you will:
- Support the Paradox Learning and Development team's new employee orientation and ongoing learning needs
- Scope, design, and develop various learning content, including digital and interactive assets for leader-led and self-paced education
- Translate technical content into a visual medium to create learning experiences that engage and excite Paradox employees while aligning with company culture and business needs
- Partner with leadership, hiring managers and subject matter experts through a collaborative instructional design process to ensure effective learning content for all roles and teams
- Use learning analytics and employee feedback to recommend improvements for each orientation cycle
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years experience in a design, content creation, or L&D role in in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Ability to take complex ideas and communicate them visually in a simple, yet impactful way
- Experience presenting and facilitating training sessions
- Proficient designing content using Google Suite, Keynote, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deliverables, and competing priorities with a proven record of success
- Passionate about the learner experience and how to make it better; open to feedback and improving how our employees learn, grow and excel in their roles
- Comfort with ambiguity, technology, and the challenge of working at a fast-paced startup
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time