Job Analysis Specialist
Are you an I/O psychologist with a passion for helping organizations hire great talent?
Do you want to leverage your experience in job analysis while contributing to the development of market-leading assessment solutions?
Are you looking for an exciting, client-facing career opportunity with a high-growth software company?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers and listed #225 on the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
Traitify hiring assessments are the world’s fastest, visual and mobile-first assessment. Our patented hiring assessments are backed by science, and we’re hiring on the growing Psychology team that makes it all possible. We’re searching for a passionate research-oriented individual to take the lead in conducting job analyses and assessment benchmarking studies for our clients and their specific hiring needs. You will play a vital role in new client onboarding process, gathering the foundational research for creating the job-specific benchmark scores for each position’s ideal candidate profile.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As a Job Analysis Specialist, you will:
- Have a crucial role in implementing Traitify hiring assessments for our clients and leading benchmarking research on job data for client organizations’ unique hiring needs
- Analyze clients’ job descriptions, as well as existing benchmark data and academic research, to create custom job profiles outlining the specific duties and skills/abilities required for each position
- Conduct interviews and surveys with job experts from client organizations in order to test, refine, and finalize job profiles
- Assist the Client Success team with distributing Traitify hiring assessments to current employees working in each job and collecting job performance ratings from employees’ managers
- Collaborate with members of the Psychology team to conduct statistical analysis and validation of relationships between Traitify assessment scores and job performance ratings, resulting in an "ideal candidate" benchmark score for each specific job’s hiring assessment
- Work with the Psychology team and other client-facing teams to summarize all research and benchmark data in a technical report and present findings results to clients
Experience & Skills Required
- MS in Psychology, I/O Psychology, Applied Psychology, Organizational Behavior, or other relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in job analyses and transportability studies, or other related fields
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest testing, selection and job analysis research literature
- Comfortable performing statistical analysis using SPSS or JMP
- Familiarity with cognitive and personality psychology models, including the Five Factor Model of Personality (FFM), Holland Codes (RIASEC), and cognitive ability models
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for learning and and a commitment to optimizing the power of behavioral science and creating positive change in the world of hiring and HR technology
- Ability to work from our Paradox offices in Scottsdale, AZ, Chicago, IL, or Baltimore, MD is preferred, but we're open to alternative work arrangements for the right candidate
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time