Front Desk Associate
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and are looking for an enthusiastic Front Desk Associate to join our team. To succeed in this entry-level role, you must have an engaging, outgoing, and operationally-focused attitude. Your extraordinary customer service skills will make every guest feel welcome to our vibrant Scottsdale office.
This is an unmatched opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to kick-start their career in a fast-paced, startup environment. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
Paradox’s Front Desk Associate Loves To:
- Deliver amazing first impressions and have an authentic passion for delivering exceptional service to anyone walking into our office
- Organize and manage multiple office needs and offer assistance with enthusiasm (e.g., keep stock of office supplies, manage mail and postal services, keep our office refrigerators stocked, and support off-site activities, as needed)
- Proactively provide general administrative support and assist with company documents and paperwork
- Embrace the opportunity to work with Paradox teams on select projects to drive business initiatives forward
A Successful Front Desk Associate Should:
- Have excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills along with a strong phone presence
- Enjoy solving problems, be proficient using a computer and MS Office applications, including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Have office management and/or administrative assistant experience - preferred but not necessary
- Have a desire to learn about Paradox by being the available to assist guests and employees across the company
- Be eager to grow their career and take on additional roles and responsibilities within Paradox as opportunities arise
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Option for full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time