Digital Marketing Designer
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’re a company passionate about great branding and great design. We believe that the highest form of art is in simplicity, and quite frankly-that’s hard work. So, we’re expanding and looking for a talented designer to join our Marketing team.
This role will require someone who is willing to roll-up their sleeves and dig into a large number of print and web-based design work. Projects will include sales enablement and client work, as well as presentations, print collateral, and marketing materials. B2B brand work will include web, landing pages, email graphics, social graphics and digital related campaign design work.
What can you expect?
- Partner with our marketing team to help share our story in a dynamic and powerful way through the power of design.
- Collaboration with members of sales, client success and product to deliver marketing materials to support internal and external clients.
- Create client focused marketing pieces through web, print and video content.
- Be comfortable working in heavy production environment - managing various deadlines and competing priorities.
- Work on a variety of platforms and media including: web, print, video, email and social.
- Keep up-to-date on current design methodologies and B2B marketing trends.
- The opportunity to be challenged, grow, learn and expand your still set.
What do we expect?
- Approach each project with an eye for design and commitment to brand principles.
- Manage a balance of speed with the importance of attention to detail.
- Meet deadlines and help us "ship" frequently
- Help us build a strong and meaningful brand that resonates with our clients and target clients.
- At least 1-2 years full-time experience in a design related role
- Print production experience
- Experience with CSS & HTML, Bootstrap, GitHub
- Knowledgeable in the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, QuickTime, Keynote, Powerpoint, MAC platform
- Bonus points if you have experience in the following software: Framer, Premiere Pro
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
We get excited about great design work, so we look forward to seeing examples of your work and creativity. Please include a link to your best examples or your online portfolio with your resume.
Job Status: Full Time