Are you passionate about transforming raw data into actionable business insights?
Do you love the challenge of creating simple, intuitive visualizations from complex sets of data?
Are you looking for a chance to work with market-leading AI software and join the recruiting industry’s most innovative tech company?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re hiring a data analyst to join our Product organization and help expand our reporting and analytics capabilities at Paradox. As a member of our growing data team, you will be responsible for the data and reporting needs of our clients, as well as internal teams seeking insights from our AI-powered software products. This role is perfect for a data analyst with a deep love for their craft - taking raw data sets and turning them into elegant, client-facing visualizations.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Mine, cleanse, analyze, and visualize data from our AI-powered recruiting platform
- Own end-to-end project management of data and reporting requests from Paradox clients and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the Client Success team to gather requirements, understand clients’ goals and ensure project objectives are met
- Use SQL and Excel to build reports and data files from various sources and enterprise information systems, including automated/scheduled and ad hoc reporting
- Use BI tools to visualize data and create client-facing dashboards and reports
- Collaborate with teammates on Product and Engineering teams on strategic data initiatives and ongoing improvements to our reporting & analytics capabilities
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Statistics, Business Analytics, or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with structured and unstructured data analysis, developing data visualizations, and producing reports from multiple data sources
- Highly proficient in SQL and BI reporting and visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, QuickSight, etc.)
- R, Python, and API experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to work full-time from our Scottsdale office
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time