Content Designer - May 2021 Start
Do you have a great eye for design and an insanely high give-a-damn?
Are you the kind of person who can take something complex and make it seem simple?
Do you love surrounding yourself with smart people who challenge you to grow and learn?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
Paradox hires people who share our belief in a growth mindset and commitment to personal development - which means our employees are always hungry for learning opportunities, and we need a design-minded utility player who can help us deliver amazing learning content. From engaging presentations to elegant training videos, you'll design visual content that educates, inspires, and helps our employees flourish. This is the perfect opportunity for a hard-working creative thinking about a career in tech.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Learning Content Designer, you will:
- Design engaging visual content for employee trainings & education
- Create digital, print, and video assets for instructor-led and self-paced learning initiatives, including training sessions, monthly new hire orientation and ongoing talent development
- Translate complex information and technical content into easy-to-understand visual format that educates and excites Paradox employees
- Engage with leaders and teams across the company in a collaborative instructional design process, developing training materials for a range of audiences and topics
- Champion Paradox brand standards and values, and ensure cohesive design and messaging
Experience & Skills Required
- Prior design or content creation experience
- Previous work experience (internships and part-time jobs count!)
- Exceptionally high attention to detail, with a track record of producing quality, well-designed work
- Ability to take complex ideas and communicate them visually in a simple, yet impactful way
- Comfortable using (or learning to use!) design/editing software
- Ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time