Client Support Specialist
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for client-obsessed individuals who can provide top-notch service to our amazing clients as we continue to scale. This individual will wear many hats and must have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for a passionate and motivated Client Support Specialist. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
Paradox Client Support Specialists Love:
- Our customers (We call them clients) and care deeply about helping solve their technical problems or addressing their concerns
- Asking a lot of questions to get to the root of issues
- To think independently and critically to deliver the right solution for each client
- Being tech-savvy, self-directed, client-centric, results-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Being calm and collected in stressful situations
Paradox Client Support Specialists Should Have:
- Previous experience in customer support or client-facing roles (in a tech company would be a plus)
- Strong organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with using technology, and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent time management skills
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits options including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time