Client Success Specialist
Do you have exceptional customer service skills and an aptitude for technology?
Do you enjoy solving problems efficiently and effectively?
Are you action-oriented and results-driven?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
We’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth and expand our global footprint.
We’re hiring a Client Success Specialist to join our team to support our growing global client base in APAC. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to use your product expertise and recruiting knowledge to advise clients and ensure their success with Paradox solutions. You’ll educate clients on best practices, provide support and resolve product questions, and provide guidance to help our clients maximize their hiring results.
Sound like your ideal job? We want to hear from you!
As a Client Success Specialist, you will:
- Support incoming requests via phone and email to deliver results and answer queries for clients
- Create magical moments as you advise and educate clients on best practices for recruiting with Paradox solutions
- Develop a deep expertise in our technology and provide hands-on product support throughout clients’ journey with Olivia
- Work collaboratively across global internal product and engineering teams to translate your clients’ feedback into product improvements and requests
Experience & Skills Required:
- 3+ years of client-facing work experience
- 2+ years experience working with SaaS/B2B software or in a technology company
- Prior experience in the recruiting, staffing, or HR industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities/projects/accounts at once
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English & Vietnamese required
- Fluency in Chinese preferred
- An innate desire to help, understand and find solutions
- Strong technology skills, able to quickly learn new software
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Benefit package including
- Competitive performance-based salary
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance
- Free lunch
- In-house English class
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy
Job Status: Full Time