Client Success Manager
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for client-obsessed individuals who can provide top-notch service to our amazing clients as we continue to scale. This individual will wear many hats so they must have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for a passionate and motivated Client Success Manager. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
Paradox Client Success Managers Love:
- Our customers (We call them clients) and care deeply about helping solve their problems
- Sharing their knowledge and passion about enterprise software and the recruiting industry
- Being tech-savvy, self-directed, patient, client-centric, results-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Managing software implementations in collaboration with internal and external teams
- Proactively monitoring client success and adoption of our products
Paradox Client Success Managers Will:
- Partner with client and internal teams to manage project scope
- Be experts in our software capabilities and our clients' businesses to make recommendations for how clients can get the most out of our technology
- Conduct initial on-boarding and continuous education trainings for clients
- Serve as a dedicated point of contact for any technical and support-related issues, for one or many clients
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time