Client Content Specialist
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for a driven, detail-oriented professional who can provide top-notch content to our amazing clients as we continue to scale. This individual will wear many hats and must have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for a passionate and motivated Client Content Specialist. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
Paradox Client Content Specialists love:
- Our customers (We call them clients) and care deeply about helping solve their technical problems or addressing their concerns
- Crafting thoughtful customized responses reflective of an organization’s unique company and culture
- To translate the complexities of an organization’s company and culture documentation into digestible content
- Monitoring conversational trends from both candidates and employees for areas of improvement in automated responses
- Working with team members to define and execute training initiatives for client projects
- Understanding applications of AI conversation and natural language processing
- Assisting the client success team in client interaction, reporting, and AI education
Paradox Client Content Specialists must:
- Have previous internship/ work experience in either technical writing, digital content creation, client-facing roles, and/ or copywriting a plus
- Have strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think creatively and outside of the box while drafting and editing client content to reflect an organization’s brand
- Be adaptable to a fast-paced, evolving technical environment and handle multiple priorities
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time