Chief Software Architect
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are hiring a Chief Software Architect to join our Product & Engineer team. In this role, you’ll be a strategic and hands-on leader helping to architect and scale our business and technology solutions, as well as implement effective system design.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to help us build innovative AI solutions, solve complex and difficult problems and work with an industry-leading product and a world-class engineering team.
You can expect:
- To drive technology innovation leveraging next-generation architecture, tools, and processes to solve real business problems
- Influence our strategy for infrastructure, systems, data architecture, design for applications, APIs and other systems
- Help manage the scale and structure of our systems to support new features and the product lifecycle from research, design, development, and launch
- Work closely with our CEO, COO, VP of Product Design and VP of Engineering
Experience & Requirements:
- Experience scaling a high growth SaaS platform in a senior software architect or engineering role
- At least 7 years experience working with Amazon Web Service technologies
- Previous experience as a successful Senior Software engineer working with and developing complex data models
- Ability to understand, leverage and implement best practices in design patterns and architectural principles
- A strong passion for solving complex software problems and challenges at scale
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills - proven competency to collaborate with others regarding software development and system architecture
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolutions
- 4 Year College Degree (preferred in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline) or Equivalent Experience
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in talent technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time