Business Development Manager
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
Are you a client-centric sales professional who loves talent acquisition as much as we do? We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for an Business Development Manager to generate and nurture client relationships to drive our business forward.
To succeed in this position, this individual will lean on industry contacts and experience to present creative talent solutions for enterprise organizations. During this consultative sales process, these strategic reps will utilize their business acumen, perseverance, and professionalism to book qualified appointments for Senior Account Executives. In return, you’ll be given the opportunity to grow your career while positively impacting global talent organizations.
Paradox’s Business Development Managers Love To:
- Utilize creative strategies to cultivate strong relationships within an assigned territory
- Build and maintain relationships with various stakeholders at key organizations
- Collaborate with Account Executives to effectively identify and address areas of improvement within Talent and HR functions at potential clients
- Mentor incoming sales development representatives across the country
Successful Business Development Managers Should Have:
- Experience calling into large enterprise companies with complex organizational structures and multiple decision-makers
- An extensive background in the HR/TA industry
- Proven track record of success in relationship-building and value-adding in comparable roles
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in account/business development
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
To meet Olivia, our AI assistant, and learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website - https://careers.paradox.ai
Job Status: Full Time