AI Training Specialist
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for an entry-level AI Training Specialist to join our expanding team. Our AI Training team plays a pivotal role in the maintenance and expansion of our technology. We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated, adaptable, client-focused, curious, and a continuous learner. This is a fast-paced autonomous work environment and we need someone with the passion and drive needed to keep up.
Paradox AI Training Specialists Love to:
- Monitor conversational trends from both candidates and employees to develop AI training goals
- Work with team members to define and execute training initiatives for client projects
- Collaborate with the Product team in suggesting AI improvements based on research
- Conduct research to understand the applications of artificial intelligence in the Recruiting industry
- Craft thoughtful written responses for Olivia to send to both candidates and employees
Successful AI Training Specialists Have:
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive product improvements
- The ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment and handle multiple priorities
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time